Category: Trades & Services
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent salary + retention bonus
- Dynamic internal culture, open, transparent and innovative
- 5 month fixed term project
My client is a large international luxury retailer with a national network of boutiques. Embarking on a change project, they are seeking an experienced PM to join their local team on a 5 month fixed term contract. In this exciting and rare role, you will be responsible for the following
- Manage the layout and design process in order to ensure conformance to companies strategic goals
- Together with Construction Manager drives tender process of architects, engineers, consultants, contractors and suppliers in accordance with procurement instructions and company best practices
- Liaise with other departments e.g. concerning project schedules, cost follow up, layout, security, IT, IR, staff needs and visual.
- Participates in onsite construction meetings and site supervision.
- Coordinates all project related information to teams
- Manage and ensure budgets are met to ensure profitability.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global brand embarking on exciting changes. Apply now or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.