Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career pathway growth - National company
- Positive team culture
- GREAT rewards
Start your career pathway in a leading national retailer boasting 20+ stores with over a successful long standing company. Immerse yourself in Glamorous and classic products that most long for!!
Your journey will start out as a MIT = Manger in training where you utilise your retail management and business skills to be coached and mentored to take the in the Jewellery industry while receiving a Managers generous salary package.
We love our customers and want them to feel glam and special as they leave our store; it's important that you have a customer first approach even in peak trade.
- You provide Impeccable, authentic ,personalised service
- Polished presentation a must!
- Experience with luxury or associated retail products pref
- Management experience 2+ years
- Passion to coach, lead and inspire your team
- Driven to exceed personal KPI’s
- Solution based mindset
- Operational mindset
- Ensure the company brand and customer values are up held
- Coach, lead, inspire your team
- Manage roster budgets
- Stock management
- Drive your team to exceed KPI’s
Perfect opportunity to join a brand that values your hard work and determination! VERY generous salary, commissions and team member rewards.
Interviews are starting, make sure you’re on the list! Click APPLY