Store Manager|Premium Company|City Location
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Well loved premium Designer Brand Label
- Positive Culture
- Generous Salary+Bonuses+Discounts
This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your strong retail management experience in a boutique style high end working environment.
Representing this well known Australian designer brand you will have a major focus on training and engaging your teams for success. You will deliver world class customer service while maintaining the international brand image.
About your new role:
• Create a high level of customer loyalty through focused customer service
• Visual merchandising and styling
• Ability to coach, mentor and inspire your team
• Stock/inventory control and loss prevention
• Drive your team to exceed KPI's, targets and budgets
You will need to possess:
• Polished Presentation
• Strong leadership abilities
• management experience 2+ years
• High attention to detail
• Customer focused - loyalty is everything to us!
• Experience in handling a high levels of merchandise
• Previous retail fashion management
• Proven success in coaching and mentoring your team
What you will benefit from:
A positive and innovative culture is what our client creates in their stores. You will be rewarded for your experience and drive to succeed with a generous salary + bonuses+discounts. Our client also believes training should be exciting and expand your career, reach your full potential with this company !!