Store Manager - Mt Lawley
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Part-time
This Australian retail bookshop brand has been developed and established by students! The store services a university environment inclusive of students, lecturers and senior academics. If you are looking for diversity in a bookstore, this is certainly the right fit.
We are seeking a strong Store Manager for their Mt Lawley store. This 30 hour part time position has great opportunities to progress your future management career path. You will need to deliver exceptional customer service and be KPI focused. You will be offered great training and a development program to encourage and build your skills even further. You will be working with key stakeholders and continuously building your network in this industry.
You will have:
- Proven leadership & coaching experience
- Effective selling skills and the ability to drive sales
- The ability to exceed sales targets and KPI's by building relationships
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Great planning, stock management & organisational skills
- Strong business acumen
What’s in it for you:
- Monday to Friday roster
- Generous salary and bonus potential of $7500 per year
- Career development opportunities
- Company discounts
- Supportive team environment
- Structured training and development guide
Great opportunity and that does not come up too often. Apply today!!!
For any questions or a confidential chat, please call Elissa on (08) 6365 0059
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs