Assistant Store Manager Street & Skate Brand
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Lead & develop your team
- Work-life balance
- Supportive company culture
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager to run their brand new Essendon DFO store! With several large brands already under the retail group, there is plenty of room to move and the opportunity for you to further explore your potential.
- Drive sales, through building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Develop and train the team in effective sales.
- Present a clean, neat and organized shopping environment.
- Ensure that your team demonstrates outstanding customer service every day to every customer.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base.
- Ensure clients are called for events and the arrival of new merchandise.
- Proven Fashion Retail Management experience in fashion
- Solid business acumen with proven results
- Developed skills in driving staff performance and sales
- Effective techniques in developing staff and succession planning
- Strong selling skills and a dedication to customer service
- Solid stock management experience in a high volume environment
- Generous salary + Super + Bonuses
- Potential to earn up to $900 extra per month
- Amazing discounts for you and your family
- Genuine career progression
- Constant training and development
- Stable and secure company
If you are a passionate Fashion Retail Manager looking for the next amazing career opportunity then don't let this role pass you by and it wont be vacant for too long!