Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
World renowned in jewellery and prestige watchmaking, my client has combined expertise and excellence for over 150 years. They have made their creations into legends, with a team of men and women who make their passion their career.
About the role:
As the full-time concierge of this global luxury flagship you will be the first point of contact and brand ambassador. You will advise the clients and respond to client requests while ensuring in-store satisfaction and upholding luxury in-store service standards.
As the face of the boutique you will also be accountable for upkeeping after sale care standards. A genuine interest in fine jewellery and watchmaking is essential.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a global luxury retail environment.
- Genuine interest in luxury watchmaking and fine jewellery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards.
- Multi-lingual candidates will be highly regarded.
- Generous salary of up to $55,000 + Super + Incentives
- Uniform and grooming allowance provided
- Great work/life balance - primarily a Mon-Fri roster (some weekends required based on needs of business)
- Long term career development opportunities in a global business.