Visual Merchandise Manager - Global Retailer - Chatswood
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Hands-On & Artistic Role With This Global Fashion Leader
- Generous Salary + Super + Incentives & Discounts
- Energetic store culture, inspiring team
Full Job Description:
Are you ready to be part of a Global fast paced, buzzing environment, working with like-minded individuals who want to build a store culture where the customer is the center of attention?
This is what my client are all about! They are a globally recognised brand that has helped shape the fashion landscape worldwide supplying shoppers with a diverse range of on trend, fashion forward styles continue to grow a large and loyal following.
As an In-Store Visual Merchandise Manager you will be responsible for leading your team and creating an inspiring shopping experience that is the talk of the fashion world. It will be down to you to create and interpret the brand within your store and to inspire a visually exciting store environment.
You must be able to demonstrate/have experience in the following:
- Visual merchandising and display skills at management level in the areas of mannequin styling, layout interpretation and fixture placement
- Have the ability to mentor & train other team members
- A knowledge of current trends and the ability to forecast upcoming trends
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary Visual Merchandising qualifications preferred
- Exceptional planning, organisation and time management skills
What THEY can Offer:
- The chance to work for a leading Global retailer
- Unparalleled training and development
- Global opportunities
- A Sydney based head office with opportunities for career progression
- A uniform allowance and generous staff discount
For more opportunities visit; http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs