Assistant Manager- Northern Beaches
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
For over 30 years now, our client has been delivering a broad range of discounted products all over the country and have become one of the largest retailers for discount variety products!
They are continually striving to build their brand as one of the most trusted nation wide by incorporating a whole range of consumer merchandise for everyday needs.
About the Role:
Lead and motivate a passionate team to achieve all sales targets & KPIS. You will be responsible for communicating with local lead clients to ensure superior customer service as well as maintaining the highest standards of visual merchandising.
- Proven experience within a fast paced retailer
- Experience working in Big box environments or Supermarkets highly desirable
- Successful team leadership experience
- Immaculate presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrate financial acumen
Benefits & Perks:
- $62K Package + Bonuses
- Structured training & development prospects
- Join a motivated & passionate team
- Work/lLife Balance- Alternate roster
Get ready for the next step in your career, because this is it! APPLY NOW! Any questions? Call Courtney on (02) 8001 1890 for a confidential chat.