Store Manager - Mt Lawley
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Part-time
This Australian retail bookshop brand has been developed and established by students! The store services a university environment inclusive of students, lecturers and senior academics. If you are looking for a diverse bookstore environment, an autonomous part time management role, along with a Monday - Friday roster, this is certainly the right fit for you.
This Store Manager position will be 30hrs during the non-peak period and lifts to 38hrs during peak periods. The role is a great opportunity to secure a work/life balance. You will need to deliver exceptional customer service and be KPI focused. You will be offered great training and a development program to encourage and build your skills even further. You will be working with key stakeholders and continuously building your network in this industry.
You will have:
- Proven leadership & coaching experience
- Effective selling skills and the ability to drive sales
- The ability to exceed sales targets and KPI's by building relationships
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Great planning, stock management & organisational skills
- Structured training and development guide
- Real career progression
- Generous Salary of $50k+super (pro rata)
- Staff Discounts and Incentives
- Amazing Bonus Structure – Earn an extra $7500 per year!!!
For any questions, please call Elissa on (08) 6365 0059
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs