Senior Store Manager - Queanbeyan
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is one of Australia's leading retailers. This is an exciting time to join their business in the role of Store Manager as they focus on business improvements and adapt to change. There are real opportunities to grow your career into Multi-Site management or other HO functions.
They are seeking a goal orientated, senior store manager with a strong background in large format or big box retail environments.
The role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Strong people leader who enjoys leading and coaching their team
- Sales driven and able to achieve KPI targets
- Business planning and execution
- High volume experience and an eye for detail
- Manage promotional and catalogue activities
To be considered you must have
- 2 years store management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in sale forecasting and business financials
- OHS and P&L understanding
- Self motivated, time management and excellence presentation
- Able to work in a fast pace high volume store
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.