Boutique Manager | Civic Centre
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
It will be a pleasure to step inside your store every day to work with this award winning, natural skin care product to delight your senses. You will be able to entice your customers with your strong relationship building skills and make them feel beautiful within their own skin.
As Store Manager you will report directly to the Regional Manager and be accountable for sales results and KPI's. You will also provide feedback on product sales and have strong product knowledge skills.
Team building skills are essential. Empower your team to have the confidence in product knowledge to engage your customers with the brand.
- Retail Management- Min 2-3 years
- Achievement of sales and KPI targets
- Stock control and waste management
- Succession planning
- Business and operational reporting
- Competitive salary and bonus's
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive culture
- Product discount
Apply now or contact Zeny on 0418 971 922.