Store Manager - Moore Park - Interiors
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $80k package
- Unparalleled training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
About the Company:
Our client is one of Australia’s most trusted lighting retailers who have been around for over 50 years. With over 90 stores across Australia and plans to continue to grow across the country.
They offer the latest styles and trends providing a HUGE range of designs and innovative ideas. They are passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience whilst delivering expert product knowledge.
If you are an experienced store manager looking to take the next step in your career then this opportunity to run their new Moore Park store is for you.
About the Role:
- Drive sales through delivering exceptional customer service
- Oversee all operation aspects of the store; stock control, rosters, wages, merchandising, recruitment and KPI's
- Manage, support and develop a team to success
- Continue to grow the already strong customer base through liaising with external stakeholders and generating new business opportunities
What YOU can Offer:
- Previous management experience in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coach, train and develop a team
- Experience in managing high volumes of stock
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Passion for customer service
What THEY can Offer:
- A competitive base salary and company car
- Generous benefits and staff discount
- Flexible working roster
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
If you're ready for a new challenge and to take control of your career then APPLY NOW! This is a dream opportunity that will not be available for long, so apply before it disappears. For any questions please call JASON on (02) 80011809.
For more opportunities visit; http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs