Customer Service Specialist | Luxury Goods | Pacific Fair | Full time
Category: Retail - Retail Assistants
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client are part of the largest luxury group in the world. Working for such a well known and prestigious brand means their clients have high expectation when it comes to client services. I am currently looking for a Customer Service Consultant who understands the needs and wants of high end clientele. You are the primary point of personal contact for Customers who are seeking information, service, assistance and repairs.
In this role:
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs, persevering and resolving any service or product related issues, with a good understanding of post-sales customer care.
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, product, product innovations and use your knowledge to address customer needs.
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, web, social media and email dialogue.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English are essential
- Passion for fashion and luxury brands
- Experience in High End Customer Service and working in luxury retail
- Possess a natural flair for dealing with customers
- Strong multi-tasking and computer skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- An above award salary package
- Incredible training and development
- A fun, energetic and dynamic working environment
- The experience of working for the worlds most recognised luxury groups