HR Advisor | Global Luxury Brand
Category: HR & Recruitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 2 + years experience
- Strong retail industry knowledge
- Polished and professional communciator
My client is an iconic Parisian luxury house.Minimalist design aesthetic with a rock'n'roll edge this brand epitomises Parisian cool. With over 40 years in the industry this brand is always the hottest ticket at Paris Fashion Week and have started their expansion across Australia with Boutiques across Sydney and Melbourne.
This is a true HR Generalist role reporting to the HR Manager - Asia Pacific based in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for ensuring the people needs are met as well as contributing to and leading Australian processes and procedures.
You will need
- A relevant HR related degree or related qualification
- 2 + years retail industry HR experience
- Strong recruitment experience and managing large volumes of people on- boarding
- Demonstrated understanding of the HR related legislation including WH&S and retail awards.
- Experience with team development and succession planning
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The opportunity to work for one of the most in-demand luxury fashion houses in the world and be part of their Australian expansion. You will work with influential and inspirational leaders and develop your own career in a global organisation.
Hit the apply now button or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.