Store Manager - Burwood - Stationary
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
With stores all across the globe, our Australian based client has 7 incredible brands in their group. Now, they’re hunting for a quirky, fun loving store manager to be apart of their dynamic organisation! Working with all age groups including children and adults! Established in the early 2000’s, they are the innovators, creators and distributors of fun, colourful and fashion-forward stationary. If you scream fun, love working with children, grandparents and everyone in-between and have a passion for all things bright and colourful then this is the role for you!
In this role you will be managing a team of 7 fun loving sales assistants in a fast-paced BURWOOD store. You will be accountable for managing large volumes of stock and effectively managing your time due to your amazing organisational & management experience!
All about your skills!
- Creative eye with visual merchandising and great attention to detail.
- Previous experience in managing large volumes of stock
- The drive to inspire and develop your team
- Love bringing the FUN to the room.
- FULL weekend off! - 4 week rotating roster
- 50% off product
- Incredible training + opportunity to grow!
- $53,000 + Super + Bonus!