Digital Content Manager
Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Work Type: Contract or Temp
- International company with a huge retail footprint
- Amazing culture and endless support
- 12 month MAT leave role - use this time to shine!
A business with an international presence in over 100 countries which have a large retail footprint at most major cities in the world. This company are extremely focused on their people and have achieved enormous success in the travel retail space. Their Australian business spans across 10,000 sqm of retail space in a prestigious location in Sydney.
What is the role:
- Reporting to the Head of IT this role will see you supporting content management of all Australian digital channels
- Development of all social media
- Content creation of monthly newsletter for multiple audiences
- Communicate with all stakeholders, internal and external, to execute all digital activity
- End to end management of digital projects
- All reporting and ad hoc duties as required
- Experience with digital content, social media and web management
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of the business
- Able to work independently and high levels of self motivation
- High level of attention to detail, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to contribute ideas with a collaborative approach
- Generous salary of $90,000 + super
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity to be part of a team of absolute professionals
- Work for a global retail business - kick start your career
If you think you have the skills to take on this great opportunity then either apply now or ring Katie today on 02 8001 1814.