Category: Retail - Planning
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client started right here in QLD over 20 years ago. Still family owned they have an excellent reputation in the market not just for their awesome culture but for their on trend product and high customer service standards.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced planner to join their team! Based in their thriving head office you will report directly to the buying director. This is a newly created role that will see you looking after all planning functions for their womenswear department; including sourcing, stock management, product analysis and supplier negotiations
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive retail planning experience within the fashion industry
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Tertiary qualifications in buying, fashion or business will be highly regarded but not essential
- A competitive salary package
- Great product discounts
- The opportunity to make a difference and be a part of something new and exciting!
- The chance to join a well known and reputable retailer
- An awesome company culture and supportive culture