Planning Manager | Logistics
Category: Retail - Planning
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Working closely with the Buying and Logistics teams this role involves leading a small team to analyse data, forecast and optimise the supply chain process to ensure that sales are maximised and loss is minimised.
To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience in a Planning role within supply chain, logistics or purchasing in an FMCG Retail Environment.
- Advanced Excel, SQL and database management skills.
- Leadership skills to drive team performance in achieving shared goals.
- Experience with high volume promotional activity.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and non-verbal including reporting.
- Sound judgement in making recommendations.
- Dedication and commitment to business improvement and maximising profitability.
- Highly competitive salary package.
- International retailer.
- Adelaide Location.
- Career Progression opportunities.