Assistant Store Manager | Belrose
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great career development opportunities
- Amazing product range with interior
- Successful Australian company still fully owned and operated
About the company:
A fully owned and operated Australian brand with a mission to provide innovative design and styling to its customers. This company offer specialised styling advice with the most up to date designs and energy efficient ideas in the industry. An extensive range of products make this company a really exciting place to work the the most up to date lighting solutions in the country.
About the role:
- An Assistant Management role will see you supporting the Store Manager in all areas of store operations including sales, team development/training and product management.
- Engaging customers in the sales process by styling and advising on interior design solutions
- Managing the full retail operations of a large format retail stores
What you will bring to the role:
- Retail Management background ideally travel, furniture of telco.
- Great sales skills, confidence and eye for styling and design
- Passions for finding the perfect solution for customers
- A strong and supportive management style with the ability to develop successful sales teams
What is on offer to you:
- A great salary, commission structure and product discounts
- Amazing rotating roster with every second weekend off!
- Fantastic company culture with proven longevity and stability as they love to promote internally
- Opportunity to style amazing product and talk interior design all day long!
If you want to be apart of this fantastic company and really work on your career development then do not miss this great opportunity. To find our more about this amazing role give Katie a call on 02 8001 1814.