Sales Associate - Luxury Watches & Timepieces
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
Our client is an iconic luxury watchmaker, known for their timeless designs and effortless style their pieces are designed for functionality with a nod to the classics. A brand with a diverse offering, accessible pieces as well as aspirational their store environments are welcoming with the highest level of service standards.
About the role:
Due to continued growth an opportunity has recently become available for a full-time sales associate to come on board to grow and develop their career. A keen interest in horology is essential due to the technical training and product acumen required. You will build and develop a loyal clientele and deliver elevated service standards in store.
What you'll need:
- Previous sales experience in a premium/luxury retail environment
- Passion for watches and timepieces is essential!
- Proven experience working to team sales targets
- Hunger for personal growth and development
- Exceptional grooming and presentation standards
- $50,000 + Super + Bonus
- Product discounts and incentives
- Structured product training and development programs
- Career growth
- Supportive store culture