Assistant Store Manager | Canberra Centre
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work Life Balance (60 Hours Pro Rate Fortnightly)
- Great Salary Package + Bonus + Incentives
- Fun and Friendly Team Environment
As one of the fastest growing retailers in Australia and New Zealand, we are constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business forward. We thrive in a culture of innovation, which is why we are always on the lookout for talented and inspired people to join the team - people who share our vision, who recognise the importance of making a difference and who want to be part of something special.
We searching for a dedicated and driven Assistant Manager to join their Canberra Centre team. Reporting directly to your Store Manager you be joining a small but dedicated team of 5, working 30 hours a week.
Who We Need?
- An experienced Manager or Supervisor who is looking for a new challenge
- Passionate and committed
- Confident and stylish
- Ability to promote the Growth and Development of the Team
- Driven and experienced in offering exceptional customer service
- The opportunity grow in a well-structured company
- Work life balance
- Outstanding recognition opportunities
- Monthly Incentives
- A fun work environment where we believe in play as part of your day
Go ahead and apply now… Or feel free to contact Bianca (02) 6108 4980 to discuss this limited opportunity!!