Store Manager |Civic
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Generous staff discounts, incentives & product allowance
- Strong training & development culture
- Supportive team environment
Our client originate from Provence in the South of France and an emphasis on ethical and socially responsible processes has been practised since the company was founded in 1976.
The Store Manager is to effectively manage the day-to-day operation of store and team to consistently achieve the store objectives and assist in achieving the Business goals.
- To work within the Company guidelines to achieve the store and Company financial target
- To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including roster, security, banking and personnel issues
- Continually monitors store processes and procedures to ensure best practice standards are in place. To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- To manage recruitment and induction of junior employees against Company and store criteria. Consistently coaches all team members on customer service and sales to improve and maintain expected performance and achievement of KPI’s.
- Develops others understanding of company procedures, true stories, core values and structure.
- Full stock and stock take accountability in store.
- Formal training, induction and management provided to all Team Members with consistent feedback and follow up.
- To maintain optimal stock levels in core and campaign best-selling lines.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a management role within a similar retail business.
- A proven track record of effective team management
- A strong business acumen
- Performance management experience
- The ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers and team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Understanding of KPI's and the ability to analyse and report figures.
- A competitive salary including generous staff discounts & incentives.
- A feedback rich culture that supports openness and transparency.
- A strong focus on training and development of internal progression.