Store Manager |Mount Lawley | Women's Fashion Brand
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $50,000 + Super + Clothing Allowance
- Be part of a growing and trusted brand providing high quality products
- Clear growth plan and opportunities
This is a retail brand that started as one boutique but has grown to have a significant presence across Australia and the wider Asia Pacific region. They have an understated aesthetic and aim to bring modern and edgy style to their customers.
Regardless of their international presence, their stores have retained their signature boutique feel!
About the role
To be successful in this role, previous retail management experience is essential. We are looking for a seasoned store manager who was a sales superstars in their previous life – this role will have a strong focus on sales performance. Most recently, you will have lead by example and have a strong interest in the fashion industry. Keeping up to date with current international trends and having a pared-back style will come naturally to you.
- Act as a brand ambassador with impeccable presentation and fashion sense
- Training and development of staff within the store
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Achievement of sales targets and KPI's
- Develop in depth product knowledge and understanding of demographic to effectively select stock for store
- Proven stock management experience
- Effectively delegating key duties to staff members
- Develop and encourage a strong team culture
2 years previous retail management experience
• Exceptional communication skills
• Professional and proactive work ethic
• The ability to lead by example
• Sales analysis skills
• Strong Visual/commercial eye
Culture & Benefits
This role will be a great fit for an experienced Store Manager that is looking for a stable and reputable brand. You will also receive:
- Product discounts and clothing allowance
- Fun and energetic team environment
- A clear progression path and support structure
Please click the “apply for this role” button!