Operations Manager - Outlet Location
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is one of the most iconic international sports and lifestyle brands, when you think sports & lifestyle you think them!!
They have been in the game for over 50 years producing only the best in footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. With a collaborations, endorsements and partnerships with stars & athletes such as Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Ronaldinho, Kendrick Lamar and Travis Scott there is a reason they are one of the best in the game!
About the role:
Currently seeking an Operations Manager to lead and assist in the implementation of geographical and global programs to drive business results.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running and operating your store. You will be responsible for coaching, developing and training all of your team whilst being exposed to all day to day operational duties.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary! And Huge Bonus potential
- Career development within an international company
- Staff discounts & bonuses
- Training & product knowledge from the industry’s best
- Great support and team culture
- Ability to effectively lead, and manage large teams
- Experience in performance management
- Proven record of providing operational excellence
- Deliver daily coaching and strategies to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Minimum 2 years management experience (preferably in large format environment)
- Full exposure and understanding of P&L Statements
- Proven record of outstanding customer service
- Proficient in all Microsoft office products
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to work for an amazing international brand! What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW or call Courtney Duchesne on 02 8001 1890 for a confidential discussion about your next dream role