Retail Manager - Premium Fashion
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Solid, structured company seeks a Retail Manager for this fast-paced and challenging role. Progressive company with progressive opportunities.
Are you a store manager that LOVES your role and LOVES fashion but craving a change? It's a tough time to make the switch but this company has stores throughout Australia (and the world) and is growing from strength to strength. A highly regarded and successful brand, this is a company that you want to be a part of.
As a Retail Manager of this business, you will be responsible for reaching targets and KPI's. You will have responsibility for the training and development of the team, and will be encouraged to succession plan staff. You will ensure the upkeep of the store to the highest standards.
To be considered for this role you MUST
• Have strong experience in retail management.
• Have proven experience in training, coaching and developing large teams.
• Have proven experience in driving teams to reach targets and KPI's.
• Have strong business acumen and a strong creative flair for merchandising.
• Have strong reporting and negotiating skills.
To apply for this role please click below on APPLY NOW to attach your resume.