Store Manager | Fyshwick
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great Work Life Balance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic Sales Incentives and employee discounts
Are you a senior Store Manager looking for a new challenge? This is an opportunity to get out and join a solid Australian Company.
From humble beginnings back in the 80's in Victoria, to over 50 stores in Australia and New Zealand this company is committed to providing stylish products for the furniture, decorator, renovator and building markets.
Aiming to create lasting style and value to their customers throughout Australia and New Zealand they offer a wide variety of high quality timber furniture, soft furnishings and home wares. Every room of he house is covered, regardless of the style your customers prefer - this is the destination for all things decorating!
As the Store Manager, you will be an enthusiastic brand ambassador and an experienced sales professional focused on helping our customers to create their ideal home based on our unique product offer and exceptional value.
To be suitable for this role you:
- Are an experienced Retail manager with a proven track record
- Have worked to budgets and targets, producing excellent results
- Are you a hands-on leader, with the passion and ability to coach and develop the team
- Are a manager who sets high standards in service and sales
- Have strong leadership ability, people management & motivational skill
- Are outgoing and vibrant, a real people person
- Have excellent communication skills
- Love to provide awesome customer service
- Have managed teams of around 10 staff
- Surrounded by stunning, quality product, an attractive salary package of up to $70k for the right person
- Great Structure and training for growth and development
- A changing and challenging role that will bring you great satisfaction
- Work Life Balance
- Great bonus program