Boutique Manager | Skin Care | Civic
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Supportive team environment
- Generous staff discounts, incentives & product allowance
- Strong training & development culture
Our client is a natural and luxurious beauty brand that is renowned worldwide. The beauty products originate from Provence in the South of France and an emphasis on ethical and socially responsible processes has been practised since the company was founded in 1976.
The role of Store Manager is to effectively manage the day-to-day operation of the boutique at The Canberra Centre and lead a team to consistently achieve the store objectives and assist in achieving the business goals.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- The successful applicant will have strong managerial skills
- The ability to effectively run the daily operations of the boutique
- The passion required to inspire their team to achieve set KPI's and budgets.
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a management role within a similar retail business.
- A proven track record of effective team management
- A strong business acumen
- Performance management experience
- The ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers and team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Understanding of KPI's and the ability to analyse and report figures.
- Skin care experience is ideal but not essential.
- A competitive salary including generous staff discounts & incentives.
- A feedback rich culture that supports openness and transparency.
- A strong focus on training and development of internal progression
If you feel you meet the above description we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by sending a detailed cover letter along with your resume.