Area Manager | Central Coast & Newcastle
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Generous salary package + commission
- Looking for a change of pace? Relocate to the central coast
- Fast paced stores, high energy engaged teams
My client is a market leader who is constantly evolving. Due to expansion in NSW they are looking for an experienced Area Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for a number of stores across the Central Coast/Newcastle region and be a forward thinker who is passionate about leading and inspiring a team of motivated individuals.
To be successful you will:
- Be an experienced Area, Regional or State Manager
- Have a strong belief that good customer service is the key to success
- Love and be passionate about what you do
- Be a motivational and innovative leader that can build high performing teams
- Have the ability to work in a high pressure environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Budgeting, forecasting and maximising sales growth and budgets across your stores
- Recruitment, training and development of all team members
- Maximising growth and sales within your stores
- Building relationships with stakeholders and representatives
- Ensuring customer service levels are kept at the highest standards in all stores
- Implementing policies and procedures
If successful you will receive a competitive and generous salary package. You will be rewarded for your hard work with amazing bonuses and discounts and be given the opportunity to climb the ladder in a growing company.
If thsi sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply now or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.