Store Manager | Canberra
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you looking for a Fun team to work with?
- Are you looking for a great Salary package + Discounts?
- Are you looking to for a Career Development?
As Australia’s leading branded sneaker destination, my client offers a wide range of iconic sneaker brands from around the world. Every store includes passionate staff who share a love of the best footwear brands.
They have over 90 stores across Australia and New Zealand with plans to roll out more in the future. Focusing on a unique selling point of exciting, leading-edge, ever-changing sneaker fashion and culture, with a commitment to “Make It Happen” for each and every customer.
With brands including Adidas, Converse, Nike, Skechers and Dr. Martens, there’s a unique style to match every taste.
This role is a Store Manager role for our Flagship store in Canberra. You must be had had extensive experience as a Store Manager to lead and drive a team. Also having great experience with the operational side of the business such as stock management, visual merchandising and exposure to P&L reports!
What’s in it for you:
- A lucrative package of up to $60k with a generous universal discount
- Set rosters, always having consecutive RDO’s
- Opportunity to develop and progress up the retail food chain
- Work amongst iconic product with a leading retailer
- Minimum 2 years experience in leading and developing a team within a volume retailer
- A strong track record of driving and motivating a team striving for growth
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- A charismatic presence, ready to inspire and motivate a team