Purchasing Manager- Global Retailer
Category: Retail - Planning
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Salary Comensurate with Experience.
- Experience in leading and coaching a small team.
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders.
The Purchasing Manager with this rapidly expanding Global Retailer is responsible for providing data analysis and forecasting of product sales to make sound purchasing decisions which maximise profits and minimise loss. This is a fast pace FMCG retailer, therefore the ability to problem solve and work under pressure is required.
Strong, collaborative communication is needed to work alongside multiple departments to ensure that operational goals are met. This includes managing external stakeholders to ensure delivery times are met in full and on time, and quality standards are met.
Team management and coaching skills are required to lead a small team.
- Data analysis and forecasting.
- Strong computer skills, Advanced Exel, SSL, VBA.
- Time Management, Planning, Execution and Follow through.
- Maximising product performance through purchasing decisions.
- Team Building and Management.
- Report writing and business recommendations.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Global career opportunities.
For the opportunity to join this market leading retailer apply below or contact Zeny on 0418 971 922 for a confidential discussion.