Large Format Store Manager | National Retailer | Northern Beaches
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work in a challenging, fun environment where no day is ever the same!
- Play a key role within a high turnover store & driving the business forward
- Huge opportunities for development within an ever growing retailer
With over 100 stores across Australia and a major presence online, our client is a big-time National retailer continually growing which means endless possibilities for progression. We currently have a great opportunity to join this exciting business, overseeing one of their busy stores on the Northern Beaches
As their Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving store performance through leading & coaching a large team of employees
- Managing the store's profitability through maintaining stock integrity and ensuring efficient merchandising
- Accountability for all store financials - Budgets, Wage costing, P&L etc.
- Creating a strong customer culture & building key relationships with clientele
- Growing the business through executing organisational strategy & local marketing
- Attracting, developing & retaining talent
- Ensure Compliance & safety standards are adhered to
To be successful you will need to have considerable experience managing high volume, large format teams. You will be a highly motivated, dynamic individual with a real passion for retail.
We are looking for experienced leaders that can hit the ground running, someone who is extremely customer focused and hands-on in their approach to management. If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Alternatively you can call Rachel at Retailworld for a confidential chat on 02 80011808