Assistant Store Manager | Canberra Centre
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work Life Balance
- Career progression for those who want to succeed
- GLOBAL LEADER IN PLUS-SIZE FASHION
My client is a global leader in plus-size clothing with stores in Australia and New Zealand. For over 30 years, they have been a cornerstone brand for curvy women, specialising in fashion forward designer collections in sizes 12-24.
Beginning in 1985 and over the past three decades have expanded our range to include Shoes, Accessories, Swim, Active, Core Basics, Sport Luxe, Dream and Shape wear.
They pride themselves on being a one-stop-shop for the plus size woman. Whatever your wardrobe & lifestyle needs; from work wear to gym wear, occasion wear to weekend wear, swimsuits to sleepwear - we've got you covered!
About the role:
As the Assistant Store Manager you will need strong experience in fashion with the ability to assist the store manager with driving store sales.
What you need:
- Experience in fashion apparel is a MUST
- Deliver excellent customer service and operational skills
- Ability to be the brand ambassador of the company
- Confident and stylish
- AMAZING career progression- Head office and multi-site opportunities
- Fun and friendly company culture
- Work life balance- Sunday to Thursday
- Outstanding recognition opportunities
APPLY NOW or feel free to contact Bianca (02) 6108 4980 to discuss this exciting opportunity.