Assistant Head Coach | DFO Canberra
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great Salary, Great Discounts & Incentives
- Fun Team Environment
- Great Career Progression
My client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. It’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game
About the role:
Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store. Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organisation, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards.
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for the Brand/Sports
- Minimum 4 years general retail experience, minimum 2 year supervisory
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sound computer proficiency
- We will invest in you as a Leader and focus on your development
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Monthly product bonus
- Full uniform provided twice per year
- Generous product discount.
- Access to special release product
- Birthday leave
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge and office
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to work for an amazing international brand! What are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW or call Bianca (02) 6108 4980 to discuss this limited opportunity.