Retail Manager - Recruitment
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Monday - Friday roster: no more weekends!
- Great company culture - we are fun & outgoing
- Use your retail skills and expand your career prospects
Who are we?
Retailworld Resourcing is the fastest growing recruitment provider to the retail channel and the leader in niche recruitment in Australasia. We're a passionate bunch who use our drive and expertise to fulfil people’s dream retail careers! We are dynamic, fun and a powerhouse for connecting top talents across the country. As a leading recruitment agency we are all about quality not quantity and we provide the most outstanding service known in the industry.
About this dream job....
As a highly motivated and driven graduate or retailer, this is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, energetic recruitment agency and get off the shopfloor!
Key objectives includes
- General administrative support to the recruitment team
- Sourcing & interviewing candidates
- Reference checks
- Answering phones from clients/candidates and greeting visitors
Desired attributes & experience
- HR university degree/tertiary qualifications
- Experience in a retail environment
- Close attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing, confident, and well spoken
- Self-motivated and full of energy - Just like our team!!!
In return we will offer you...
- An attractive base salary
- Monday to Friday roster - No more weekends!
- A fun, high energy culture and working environment (with a modern open plan office and amazing harbour views!!)
- On top of all this you'll be working for the most philanthropic recruitment organisation on the planet with a CEO that engages with the community and gives an enormous amount back to some very special charities, you'll be helping shape the future while you work.
If you are dynamic and looking to develop a career in HR/Recruitment we would love you to join our team! For any questions please call Leigh on (02) 8001 1803 for a confidential chat.