Assistant Store Manager - CBD
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Working with this established National Retailer as Assistant Manager you will have the opportunity to lead a small team in delivering an outstanding customer service experience.
You will have prior experience in coaching, mentoring and performance management within a retail environment with luxury product.
Reporting to the store manager, you will provide feedback on product and sales and use your creative merchandising skills to maintain a strong and full visual display of the product.
Succesful applicants will:
- Provide feedback in a constructive and professional way while coaching staff.
- Be proactive in driving sales across your department.
- Have the ability to prioritise task execution based on business needs
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and product knowledge.
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive Salary.
- Management training and Development.
- Supportive and collaborative culture.
Apply now or contact Zeny on 0418 971 922.