Manager in Training- Adelaide
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This brand is committed to creating a culture of training and development. They encourage their teams at all levels to build their skills and experience and provide the tools and management support to do so.
Do you have strong sales and customer service skills and have held a supervisory position within fashion retail? Can you tell me about a time that you used your leadership skills to have a positive impact on your team's performance? Are you constantly seeking new opportunities to learn and experience, always asking if you can take on more responsibility?
Establishing relationships with your customers and ensuring repeat business is the key to this retailers success, working as a team with management and co-workers to achieve store budgets and KPI's. Ensuring that merchandising layout is consistent with company directives and the product is displayed with correct pricing and signage is also very important.
You will be able to:
- Maximise EVERY sales opportunity.
- Build strong rapport with your customers quickly.
- Open / Close POS and money handling.
- Share product knowledge and sales techniques with team.
- Turn difficult customer situations into success stories.
- Merchandise within VM guide.
- Implement theft deterrent strategies.
- Hands-on training and development to further your management career.
- Full-time position.
- Central location.
- Product Discount.
Apply now to take charge of your Retail Management career and grow your future.