Assistant Cafe Manager- Adelaide
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your hospitality leadership experience, all within regular retail trading hours.
This National brand is looking for an Assistant Manager to be responsible for the Cafe section of their establishment. Together with the Store Manager, you will lead a high performing team to create a luxury experience for your guests. Management skills within FMCG is essential, preferably working with high-quality product. You will use initiative to grow your business and maximise profitability, managing budgets, KPI's, costs and wages.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior Assistant Manager or Store Manager experience within a luxury cafe environment.
- History of achieving budgets and KPI's.
- Effective leadership, delegation and management of front of house, back of house and kitchen.
- Customer-centric- build customer loyalty.
- Effective roster management.
- Inventory management, ordering, receiving, stocktaking, wastage.
Whats in it for you:
- Full-time position, regular hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Training and career progression.
- Passionate, energetic and rewarding work culture.
Sound good to you? If you can demonstrate the above through your work experience, get started now and apply below.