Area Controller | Operations | Global Fashion Powerhouse
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- NSW based with local and regional travel
- Lead a team to Global greatness!
- Excellent salary package on offer!
My client is a global leader in fast fashion apparel and accessories. With stores in every major city worldwide and huge growth plans for Australia and NZ , they are a leading employer of choice!!
We are looking for a person with strong finance and administration skills, strong retail nous and a commercial mind.. Furthermore, a strong team player and people promoter who is able to work under pressure towards deadlines as well as work on their own initiative.
As an Area Controller you will:
- Be responsible for optimizing sales, controlling costs and maximizing profit in the area
- Establish and follow up budgets for the area together with the Store Managers and the Area Manager
- Interpret sales results and take action
- Ensure and follow up the allocation of merchandise in order to optimize stock levels per store.
- Be responsible for training and development of store management on Profitability and Commerciality
- Previous experience from working as an retail operations coordinator or an area manager with strong financial nous
- A strong sense of business and a genuine interest for the fashion industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership qualities and strong communication skills
- A profit oriented mindset
- Good organizing and planning skills
- An interest for working in a dynamic team and believe that the best results are achieved through team work
- Excel knowledge
Can you tick all the boxes above? If so please apply online or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.