Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This role is supporting the Store Manager to achieve sales budgets and maintain all areas of operations and customers service with a National Retailer.
I'm looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager or Assistant Store manager from a high turnover background to lead a team of approx 10 to success. The ability to manage multiple priorities is essential to success in this position to ensure that all customers receive standout customer service, store merchandising and presentation is maintained and stock deliveries are unpacked and merchandised efficiently.
- Achieve sales budgets and KPI's.
- Work with store manager to ensure roster/ labour is within wage budgets.
- Together with Store Manager recruit and train new team members.
- Maintain VM standards, conduct promotional setups to planogram.
- Provide regular feedback to the team on performance and areas for improvement.
- Conduct regular training with the team on product knowledge and service.
- Ensure all team members are using time effectively and efficiently.
- Provide product feedback.
- Open / Close store in managers absence.
- Competitive salary package and incentives.
- Genuine career progression.
- Detailed induction and ongoing training.
- Product discount.