Assistant Store Manager- Adelaide CBD
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Think quality food product, a luxury offering in an environment designed to spoil and indulge. This is not just a cafe experience, nor is it just a retail experience, this is a perfect blend of the two.
Coming from either a background of hospitality or luxury retail, the Assistant Manager will work closely with the Store Manager, taking responsibility for the performance and efficiency of their team. The ability to provide exceptional customer service is paramount together with strong product knowledge. You will need to demonstrate you engage with your brand and make it your own with passion and dedication fuelling everything that you do in driving high performance.
I am looking for applicants with:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team in either a supervisory or Store Manager position.
- Hospitality or luxury Retail experience.
- Stock control including stock rotation and wastage management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience within a previous role which maintained a high standard of store cleanliness and presentation.
- Knowledge of effective rostering.
- Team development and training.
- Exemplary OH&S practices.
Whats on offer:
- Management progression with an innovative Australian business and prestigious product.
- Competitive Salary.
- Fantastic work culture and environment.
- Regular roster.
Apply now to have a chance at this fantastic opportunity or call Zeny on 0418 971 922.