Assistant Manager- Adelaide CBD
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Are you an experienced store manager or Assistant Store Manager looking for a role where you can really connect with your customers and create an outstanding experience that leaves them feeling spoiled?
In this role, you will be working together with the store manager and your team to deliver a memorable experience. You will inspire and motivate your team to uphold the companies vision and ensure customers return to feast on your amazing product.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Min 2-3 years as Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager with hospitality / Cafe experience.
- Train and develop your team in all areas of operations.
- Inspiring leader, create a culture of passion and high performance.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment to comply with OH&S requirements.
- Food safety compliance.
- Manage wastage and yield.
- Stock receiving and ordering.
- Drive sales along with managing costs (P&L exposure).
- Competitive salary.
- Regular roster.
- Innovative, fast-paced work environment.
- Supportive and inclusive culture where inquisitive and imaginative initiatives are encouraged.
- Generous product discounts.