Store Manager | International Fashion Brand | Canberra
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $70K + Super + Incentives
- Structured training and development
- Large format environment in a great location
About the Role
Your ideal working environment will be busy, fast paced and high volume! You will have demonstrated ability to manage and drive a large team. You are passionate about your team, giving them the tools and training they need to succeed within their careers. You are motivated by driving sales within your store and you have an amazing business mind!
You will thrive on creating an experience for your customer that is second to none and you will love driving a sales and service focus amongst your team. Your passion for providing your customer with up to the second international fashion looks will set you miles above the rest.
- Lead a team of 50
- Stock inventory management
- People management
- Recruitment and Selection
- P&L exposure
- Customer service
Skills and Experience
- Previous retail management experience in fashion
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and drive volume stock in fashion apparel
- A business savvy mind
- A strong customer service focus
- Understanding and love of all things fashion!
No company is successful without its people. Employees enjoy working for this company for the exciting and motivating culture that lies within the heart of every team member. With huge opportunity for personal development, supportive leaders want to grow future leaders from within.
How to apply
Simply click on the APPLY button and ensure you submit an up to date copy of your resume. If you want to know more about the role, for a confidential chat call Dean on (02) 6108 4980.