Assistant Store Manager- Harbourtown
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
I have an opportunity to join a leading men's luxury lifestyle fashion brand in their Harbourtown store as Assistant Manager. With 73 stores across Australia including 6 in major shopping precincts throughout South Australia this is a leading men's fashion retailer.
As Assistant Manager you will be working closely with the Store Manager to achieve sales targets, lead and develop team members, manage inventory and maintain a very high standard of visual merchandising.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Evidence of sales performance and customer engagement in previous roles.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team as a Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
- Wardrobe styling experience.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Merchandising experience.
- Full-time role with a competitive salary.
- Recognition and rewards including monthly financial incentives.
- Great product discounts.
- Training and development.
- Career progression.
- Supportive culture and leadership.