Assistant Manager - Interiors Specialist- Alexandria
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is Australia's largest lighting retailer who have been around for over 50 years. With over 90 stores across Australia my client continues to grow across the country.
My client delivers the latest styles and trends ensuring they provide a HUGE range of designs and innovative ideas. They are passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience whilst delivering expert product knowledge.
We are seeking a strong Assistant Store Manager to join their team in Alexandria. If you are a sales driven, and successful individual then this role is for you!
- Previous experience management experience
- Sales and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coach, train and develop a team
- Experience in managing high volumes of stock
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Passion for customer service
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing reward and incentive schemes
- Generous benefits and staff discounts
- Extensive training programs & career development
If you are a motivated and sales driven individual looking to grow your career then this is the role for you! Contact Courtney on 02 8001 1890 for a confidential conversation.