STORE MANAGER | LADIES APPAREL STYLIST | CHADSTONE
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you down to earth, a people person, positive and hands on?
- Are you passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience?
- Do you want to work for a fun, national company?
This clients philosophy is to keep their customers at the heart of everything they do. From personalised style sessions and Girls Night Out events to fashion designs that reflect the quirkiness, personality and verve for life that is their customer! The boutiques have a fantastic atmosphere with friendly helpful staff that creates an environment that is second to none!
- Leading by example with customer service and styling.
- Develop staff to achieve professional goals.
- Reporting to the Area Manager on all aspects of the store.
- Stock, visual merchandising and reporting.
- Previous Retail Manager Experience of 4 years minimum.
- Be a resilient and versatile leader with a passion for styling.
- Proven record of team training and management of up to 5 staff.
- A positive and driven attitude with outstanding customer service skills.
- A working understanding of and meeting KPI's.
- Fantastic staff discounts!!
- Continual training and support
- Working with an easy to sell products
- Interacting with a range of customers