Store Manager - CBD - Global Fashion Powerhouse!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Fashion Retailer
- Unrivaled Growth and Succession Opportunities
- Incredible company culture that inspires daily!
About the brand:
Global fashion retailer known for being at the forefront of current trends and featuring exclusive collaborations with some of the biggest names in fashion! The largest name in fashion retail with an incredible store culture and long-term career opportunities.
About the role:
Being a large format retail environment we're looking for retailers at the top of their game. You will work alongside industry professionals and constantly be challenged. This is a strategic role in an evolving market and we're looking for reactive leaders! You will drive sales and lead and inspire your team to deliver outstanding customer service. With a team of 20+ you will be responsible for succession planning and developing the leaders of tomorrow!
Working as one management team, the Department Managers help oversee customer service and floor coverage, driving sales, merchandise presentation and operational functions within the store, including opening and closing the store. You will be involved with all the incredible events, launches and collections that H&M dream up!
What we're looking for:
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
- Ability to be proactive to drive sales
- Ability to prioritise task execution based on business need
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and to coach staff
- Competitive salary and incentive structure.
- Structured training and development.
- Supportive store culture.
- Endless career development opporutnities.