Area Manager | North
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Proudly Australian, our client has grown to be the outright leader in their industry. Founded in the 80’s they are a leading discount variety chain that now has over 350 stores across the country. Stocking a wide variety of products from toiletries to basic furniture they offer a friendly and supportive culture with endless opportunities for growth and development.
We’re seeking an experienced and driven Area Manager to take the lead of between 11 stores. Reporting directly to your State Manager you will be directly responsible for overseeing the day to day running of your stores. This role isn’t for the faint hearted, it will take hard work and dedication but the rewards will be worth it!
To be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a multi-site position preferably food, FMCG, liquor or convenience
- Proven success working in fast paced high pressure environment
- The ability to lead, develop and mentor large teams
- Success in succession planning and performance management
- Experience in new store openings
- Full and flexible availability
- Achievement operational sales and expense budgets
- Develop strategic plan for the growth of your region
- Attract, train and support through strong leadership high quality store managers
- Driving a strong in store customer service culture, be a Brand Ambassador!