Store Manager || Furniture
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
For 50 years, this retailer has owned the market in providing Australians quality furniture. Not only is it important to this company to provide a quality product, but the level of service provided is always a cut above the rest. They believe that the people in their company is what drives their business to success. People that can share a passion on bringing quality furniture to the homes of Australians is what they are all about.
About the Role
As the Store Manager you will be the leader of the pack! Working in a small team of dedicated professionals., you team will be drawn to your leadership skills and your customers will be drawn to your knowledge and experience in offering them the complete package.
You will understand the importance of driving your team to achieve sales targets and KPIs to meet individual and company goals.
- Extensive management experience selling high ticket items
- A high achiever, consistently able to meet and exceed set KPIs
- Excellent presentation skills, professional and polished
- Positive, open attitude taking pride in building a loyal client base
- Flexible in attitude and open to career progression
- A competitive salary + achievable commission
- Proven career path in store management
- The opportunity to work for an industry leader
- A supportive environment with structured senior level training
To apply for this role, ensure you have an up to date resume outlining your experience and click on Apply Now. This opportunity wont last long.