Assistant Manager - Homebush - Luxury Accessories
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
Iconic luxury retailer synonymous with quality and design. Specialising in leather goods and accessories with a design aesthetic that appeals to women and men alike. The brand has a reputation for combining practicality with elegance and ensures that quality is at the forefront of the design process.
About the role:
A rare opportunity for an ops driven leader has become available at this flagship outlet location. You will support the store manager lead a team of 15+ in a high volume luxury retail environment. With a regular queue to get in every day is like boxing day so a love for fast paced environments and reactive thinking skills is a must. You will be exposed to a wide range of store operations and have limitless career development opportunities.
What you need:
- Previous experience leading large teams in a premium/luxury fashion environment
- Outlet experience is essential
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and professional
- Ability to work in fast paced, high volume environments.
- $54,000 + Super + Bonus
- Supportive store culture
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Endless growth opportunities