Store Manager - Macquarie - Fashion
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
Globally recognised for having their finger on the pulse of current trends in the fashion market. Affordable with a wide appeal they have exploded onto the Australian market and are continuing to dominate with more store openings.
About the role:
Due to the size and scope of this business if you are currently a Store Manager you will be a Department Manager for this brand (a store can have upwards of 50+ staff). We're on the hunt for Store Managers looking for the next step in their career to take the reigns of a high performing department in this large format fashion retailer. You will coach and develop a team of 10-15 in a high volume, fast paced fashion environment.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience managing teams of 10+ in a fashion retail environment.
- Understanding and interest in current and upcoming fashion trends.
- Strong communication skills and performance management experience.
- A can-do attitude with a personal drive to achieve.
- Full availability to work a rotating roster
- $55,000 + Super
- Product discounts
- Global career development opportunities
- Mentoring from industry professionals